Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm confused...


Last night I had an overwhelming desire to rip out my overhead kitchen cabinets, totally rearrange the layout, replace the tiles and add streamlined exposed shelving. Needless to say my husband was not impressed. The spare room is still in a state of complete disarray after my wallpaper stripping and there are 1001 other renovation tasks to completed before I should even start thinking about the kitchen. I think maybe I should be banned from reading interior design magazines. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I currently justify my addiction because Minty also loves to 'read' them with me so I feel it is a 'bonding' activity.

I'm actually still feeling rather under the weather, so energetic renovation tasks are a bit out of the question. So instead of working on the kitchen, or the spare room, I decided I would give the blog a facelift. It is actually a little more complicated than I thought it would be. I'm a little confused with all the widgets and fandangled code. I'm going to try and sort things out a bit before I load things up but if you happen to stop by and I have my jumper on back to front and my shoes on the wrong feet (so to speak), try not to be alarmed. Things will hopefully return to some sort of normalcy soon. Fingers crossed we don't end up with the blog equivalent of Heidi Montag.

No comments:

Post a Comment