Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Glass and a half full...

A little list of things I'm loving on this cold, wet Wednesday evening...

1. Cadbury chocolate in now fair trade! Amazing. Now I no longer have to divide my guilt between western exploitation of third world labour and the amount of fat I'm delivering to my thighs.

2. This video...


3. It's silverbeet and pumpkin season. Loving the fact that I can pull out all my winter veg recipes again - really is there anything better than silverbeet pasta??


4. This...




It is a stunt pulled to raise awareness about the loss of funding for the New York public library (you can read about it here). Props for creativity.


5. Home made bubble mix (more info and pictures on this to follow in the next couple of days)


6. The sales at Seed. Can you believe these jeans are only $29.95? If only I had a spare $30...

No comments:

Post a Comment