Monday, March 15, 2010

same, same

Groundhog day today. I feel like we did more of the same - rode bikes in garden, nagged to do finger painting, waited for Santa, didn't sleep, cried while playing on the grass, ate vegemite sandwiches for lunch, blah, blah, blah. I think Minty is even wearing the exact same outfit from a previous post. I swear I didn't recycle an old photo!


We did spend some time investigating the bottlebrush...


...and doing some bird watching.

Minty has informed me that the 'fairies' that live in our garden live in the bottlebrush tree. Apparently we just need to wait quietly for the fairy door to open (thanks Shirley Barber for this crazy notion).

The only new thing today was that I started pilates. Hello muscles I didn't know existed. Hello pain. If you see me hobbling around like a 90 year old woman tomorrow you will know why.

2 comments:

  1. How do the muscles feel today? I feel sore, but it's a good kind of sore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's just say I discovered I have lower abs... who knew? I feel pretty ok though.

    ReplyDelete