Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dude, where's my car?

I stumbled across this poster on etsy and it felt like it was a personal message to me. Today has just been one of those days where nothing seems to be going quite right.

We had totally run out of food and a trip to the supermarket was in order. I got Minty ready and in a total brain freeze forgot that my dear husband had driven my car to work. So we got out to the empty driveway and I said something to the effect of 'oh no'. Minty responded in her small voice, 'lost car'.

So we've scrounged todays meals together from all those strange tins of things that were probably bought a few years ago and were lost in the bermuda triangle that is the back of the pantry. We just fell short of eating the jars of spices. I do however think that I probably have the ingredients for a batch of cupcakes... time for a spot of emergency late night baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment